May 25, 2011 by Sushi Bird
I like to keep the blog postive for the most part, but today I just had to enjoy some cheese and whine for breakfast, so here is a short whine-list:
- Today is already Wednesday, I have no idea what happened to Monday and Tuesday.
- Apparently there is a kanji-contest, but we are competing against everyone else in the entire school, from 初級 to 上級, so I will probably have no chance in hell reaching any kind if top-list.
- And then we have two hours of “free talk”, where we talk to Japanese people. This is all fine and dandy and a great offer, but I feel like I have nothing to say to other people, and forced conversation and chitchat just make me feel awkward.
- I saw that a blogger started offer to make design for other blogs for 100 NOK. And in her comment field, people were complaining about how expensive they thought that was. Seriously? (At the design agency I worked for, the average price of a web page was 10 000 NOK and upwards. Sure, a blog is a smaller thing to make, but still, I wouldn’t make blog-designs for 100 NOK.) I realize these kids (who thinks 100 NOK is expensive for a custom design) probably are in junior high and only spend their parents money because they have no money on their own, but seriously, I bet they spend more money on McDonald’s pr week than a measly 100 NOK. They walk around in jeans that cost 1300 NOK, but 100 NOK on a custom design is expensive? Give me a break.
- My hair in Japan = akjgfljkrøoijgdns = I must wear a hat = skjfkljfs = it is too warm = bah.
Thank you and good day to you sir!
// Wall paintings in Nakano