May 30, 2013 by Sushi Bird
Long time, no see for writing about the things I love, but good links have been piling up, and here is some of the things I found on the internet lately that caught my attention:
- This webpage shows all the trains in Tokyo in REAL TIME! How awesome is that. All the cute little trains are chuu-chuu-ing around Tokyo on this map. I probably stared at this for way too long trying to figure out how many different trains the Yamanote-line actually have.
- O-M-G. Totoro Nail Polish is awesome because…. TOTORO NAIL POLISH!!!!111one!
- “Den lesbiske håndboken” har oppsummert alle reglene i som florerer i lesbemiljøet som jeg absolutt ikke var klar over eksisterte. Fnis.
- The Useless Web will take you to a useless website.
- Justhungry.com is a great resource for learning how to cook Japanese dishes. If I only could stand the thought of cooking, I would try some of these delicious recipes out.
- emergencycompliment.com gives you… an emergency compliment just when you need it. I was told that my sneezes sounded like angels giggling.
- Head over to laphotocabine.com to take some cute old-fashioned photo-booth pictures with a French twist.
- The Power of Five Minutes: The Condensed Version - The benefits of taking five minutes each day to do part of your dreams
- The guy that made behavioral economics fun and one of my favorite popular scientists, Dan Ariely writes about “Why wearing fakes makes us cheat more“. Well worth a read.
- Jack Cheng writes about The Slow Web.